Drain repair & cleaning: rooter service in Toronto
DCD is a group of licensed and insured drain contractors in Toronto
When you call a big franchise company to fix your broken drain, not only do you pay for the work itself, but for a number of administrative expenses as well as for the brand-name. Why pay more for the same great service when you can save? Avoid big bills and save with contractor's pricing!
We have build our reputation over many years as contractors providing quality drain repair services through some of the biggest companies in the GTA. Now we are working directly with the public — same expertise and repair excellence, but without all the intermediate charges!
DCD is proud to offer you the following guarantees:
- Fast Drain Cleaning Service - We will respond your problem within hours
- Unbeatable Pricing - We're the ones who DO the job, no midlle-man costs involved
Outstanding Customer Service - We respect our clients and their property.We will answer all your questions before, during and after we get the job done to keep you informed. We will cover the work space to protect your property before we start drain service and clean-up after we finish.
- Second opinion - smart solution - If you already have an estimate from a drain company and you're just shopping around for a better price, then you're at the right place! DCD can save you thousands with contractor's pricing!
Higly skilled professionals - Not only fully licensed, All our crews have more than 10 years of experience and continuously upgrade their skills with mandatory training.
- Warranty - 20 years on all our installations. We take pride in what we do and we stand behind our work!
Best drain cleaning service delivered & 100% satisfaction guaranteеd
- As independant drain contractors, we are equiped with all kind of industry's best and most efficient equipment and machinery to fix your drain problems - FAST.
- SeeSnake system for video inspection
- Drain Cleaning equipment
- Drilling tools
- Bursting system
- Compactor machines
- Pipe relining technology
Services that we provide:
Drain spot repair
If a camera inspection shows that a drain back-up has been caused by cloged drain or a shifted pipe at one spot, then replacing the broken part of the pipe is referred to as the drain spot repair.
Full line replacement
If due to a camera inspection a drain clog has been spotted in a number of different places, to resolve this issue, only 2 excavations will be needed for straight line of pipe to be replaced for up to 75 feet
Trenchless Drain Replacement
Trenchless Drain replacement is complete with the use of special equiplement, known as pipe bursting system
Backwater Valve Installation
While cities and municipalities work relentlessly to clean and inspect sewer main lines, it is still possible for a sewer main to plug up and allow water and sewage to flow into the dwellings it serves
Sump Pump Installation
Installing a sump pump can be an effective way to keep water from accumulating in the basement